We’re just into the year (though it’s been over 3 weeks (!!) since I last posted) and the inauguration is mere hours away, but I wanted to give you some updates on what’s going on with me and this blog and stuff to look forward to.
- I’m going to be marching in the Boston Women’s March for America a march in solidarity of the most vulnerable that seeks equality, dignity, and justice this Saturday. I will be taking copious notes and you’ll be able to read all about my experiences and what we can gain from it within a few days.
- I’m beginning to collaborate with and submit my writing to other platforms (beyond this blog and the Odyssey) so you’ll be getting my writing flair on other cool places on the internetz
- It’s still in the works, but I’ve been wanting to launch an interview portion of my blog focused on what other cool 20 somethings are doing with their lives. I’m really excited to present that to you all!
- I’m more at peace in my job. It’s not great, the aspects of my job I love most still aren’t group tutoring unfortunately, but I’m still wild about my students and looking into jobs after this we’re I can spend time with teens under a different setting.
- This blog hit over 100 followers, which I fully realize is small potatoes especially considering I’ve had this blog going on three years now (can you believe it?) it’s been slow, but steady growth and I honestly feel this is going to be a huge year for me as a writer.
- It feels like this year is going to bring a lot of change into my life between new jobs, new insights, my writing, and potentially moving it’s a big year in my life and I’m ready to fully live the life I was meant to, challenges and all.
That’s all for now my dear followers, I’m looking forward to bringing you all more awesome content. Thanks for your support and continued readership, I’m so glad for my blogging friends!