So it’s been a very successful first week of training, everyone is so kind and I’m learning a ton. Husband is asleep now so I’ve just been cruising the internet and checking out the blogosphere when I found out that RamblingKori nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award 🙂
Thank you so much!!! RamblingKori’s your blog is such a worthwhile read. I really enjoy that we have such differing personalities. I’m not a particularly sarcastic person or one to dwell on the negatives of life, but your posts about what’s pissed you off always gives me a good laugh (and tickles my empathy too!). Thank you!!
So to accept the award I’m going to talk about why I started blogging, share some advice, and nominate a crap load of people. Here goes:
I’d been wanting to blog pretty much since I started college, but stopped myself because I didn’t have time, felt I didn’t have much to say, and frankly I was simply scared. Four years later I’d graduated college and still hadn’t started a blog. I’d spent a lot of my last few weeks of college dealing with an excess of anxiety. So a few days before graduating I decided screw this, I’m unique I have something to offer I’m going to just talk about life after college. So here I am two years later having a grand time with this blog (and starting to have more people reading it!).
My two cents:
Be fearless, you have a unique perspective and unique interests don’t be afraid to put yourself out there and just write about what’s interesting to you, I promise you there are people out there who can relate.
- Get consistent quickly, I think what helped me to enjoy the process more and create a bigger following was simply writing regularly. As I’ve come to expect that I’ll be putting out regular content I’ve noticed my readership, comments, and likes have grown with it.
The blogs I want to nominate are as follows:
If those of you I nominated would like to accept the award (completely your choice) all you have to do is:
1. Write a post accepting this award
2. Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
3. Briefly talk about how you got started blogging
4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
5. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers!
That’s all for tonight folks, thank you as always for reading!!