So I’m part of this 31 day challenge, I’ll write on a new topic every day . I hope to focus them around the theme of my blog (life after college), and hope that through these unique words/topics I’ll add some more glitter to the world, inspiration to myself and others, and have some fun. You can learn more about it here.
Unless you were crazy busy, living under a rock, or my husband, you have probably seen the incredible Pixar film, Inside Out. There is a delightful character named Joy, and as you would think Joy is overwhelming bubbly happiness. I’m not going to bore you with all the stuff I wrote back in this post.
I was thinking about some of the things that give me joy, be it the more contented joy I brooded on in my previous post or the overwhelming bubbly happiness joy. Both are good, both are needed. So I hope your week was joyful in both ways. Here are fifteen things in no particular order this week that gave me joy.
- A heart to heart with my good friend/housemate
- having a much needed video chat with the bestie
- Breakfasts with my husband
- setting up job interviews
- being around the crazy energy of kids after a long time of not
- steaming cups of cocoa and tea
- less time with Miss J (and her being in good moods during those times)
- working on a new project and getting feedback (positive and negative)
- praying and seeking
- reading books that make my heart heavy and inspire me
- giving my time to Freedom Massachusetts
- pondering more deeply on community
- the beautiful fall foliage here and in NH
- clean laundry
What gave you joy this week?
Joy to all,